20 minutes

It took me 20 minutes to work out whether I should write this little blurb in first or third person. Anyway. I started my career in advertising at Saatchi & Saatchi Auckland in 2001, previously I had worked as an interactive designer creating new media (*stuff made on a computer) projects. I found the lure of advertising powerful after watching 'What Women Want', starring Mel Gibson, because his apartment was pretty sweet. During my time at Saatchi I have created some historically important integrated campaigns for brands like Telecom, Boost Mobile and Primo. I've been awarded at Cannes, AWARD, Clio, AXIS, Asia Pacific ADFEST and the EFFIES. I think Michael Jackson was innocent.


50 cent
Aaliyah
Adriana Lima
Adriana Sklenarikova
Aishwarya Rai
AJ Mclean
Ali Landry
Ali Larter
Alicia Keys
Alicia Silverstone
Almudena Fernandez
Alyson Hannigan
Alyson Michalka
Alyson Stoner
Alyssa Milano
Amanda Bynes
Amanda Peet
Amy Lee
Amy Smart
Ana Hickmann
Anastacia
Andrea Parker
Andy Roddick
Angelina Jolie
Anna Kournikova

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Customer Service Representatives

Google about Flypen